Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

MobilityEquipment.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I've decided to withdraw this name from sale for the time being. Thanks for the interest shown.

John

Sorry, I've decided to withdraw this name from sale for the time being. Thanks for the interest shown.

John

John if your going to put a domain up for sale you should decide one way or another, last I checked this thread after all the bidding you posted that the winner by 9pm Wed won the domain and now I check tonight and that post has been removed and all bidding is negated and domain withdrawn, :mad:

I think thats a little bit naughty.

leading people down the garden path and all that :-D

John

John if your going to put a domain up for sale you should decide one way or another, last I checked this thread after all the bidding you posted that the winner by 9pm Wed won the domain and now I check tonight and that post has been removed and all bidding is negated and domain withdrawn, :mad:

Sorry, but I withdraw it yesterday. Quite honestly it's my name and I have the right to change my mind.

I recently did the opposite on this forum - I put too short a time on it and someone came on later that night after being out all day offering more than the final price. I could have (and some said I should have) accepted it on the basis a deal isn't done until money changes hands but my ethics are stronger than that.

This time though I pulled the auction the day before. The message doesn't seem to show my edit time (unless it does for everyone else at not me) but I did withdraw it yesterday.

Sorry if it has annoyed you but I've let too many names go too cheaply recently and I decided this one isn't going to be one of them.

My misses asked me how I did with this domain tonight and I told her I had won it seeing as I check all new posts everyday here and this thread had no new posts.

So possibly the fact that the last post was edited and not replied to was a contributing factor in me getting narked, I was extremely surprised to find out it was pulled as I was not notified of any new posts, nobody likes a domain going cheaply but then again you could have put a reserve or like some people do just say offers high xxx to low x,xxx would be better. At £650 it was in my eyes a winning bid.

Sorry Scott, I should have replied to my last post to withdraw it rather than editing my last post, then you would have got a notification. Thanks for your PM though.

Scott, I can understand you frustration but I had been watching this thread also and was prepared to rebid on the domain, however I had spotted yesterday that the name had been withdrawn.

There may well have been others like me, in which case who knows who the winner would have been had the auction run its course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom