Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk moneyoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I've had a few offers for this domain through sedo recently for moneyoff.co.uk and have a feeling 2 of the more serious bidders are acorn members.

If you have interest you can contact me through here too.

Cheers

Are you getting to eventually setup an auction? Most people don't like PM as it's not
clear who is actually bidding what. Just an idea if you want to get a good price.

Hi

Not interested in an auction.

Had some fair offers via PMs here and at sedo.

I'm straightforward and open by PM - any questions feel free to ask!

Fair enough, was only trying to help :)

If you want the best price, then an auction with a reserve of your highest offer to date would make sense. But best of luck anyway - nice domain, but I'm not making a blind offer, it's wastes a lot of time back and forth!

Hi

Not interested in an auction.

Why wouldn't you?
(Normally it is buyers who are afraid to create any extra attention to the sale).

Whenever I have an interesting offer, but I hesitate to sell..
I tell the customer that while his offer isn't immediately acceptable, I'm accepting it on a condition the name is going for an auction and he places an opening bid equal to his offer. If there are more interest - fine, you'll have a fair competition for the domain name with a best possible outcome for yourself. If there is no interest, then perhaps the name doesn't have that much demand.

And you don't have to use paid auctions to do that. Post it on Acorn auction or on a site in my signature.

PS: I might be also interested in the domain but not via "hidden offerings".

I have 11K on the table here and higher elsewhere.

Any other interest?

we have an allegedly serious offer here for £11K.

the offer elsewhere is higher but we have been "dancing" over certain terms for 4 weeks.

a straightforward offer higher than 11K could get our interest.

even the tyre kickers have had a day off!

come on guys - dig deep.

even the tyre kickers have had a day off!

come on guys - dig deep.

Think 11k offer will deter tyre kickers :rolleyes: if you had put even a slight indication of price expectation it could have saved the £50 offers.

£11K on the table.

Highest offer over this by midnight today, Thursday 25th June 09 takes it.

PM with any questions

OK, we'll look at them all and let you all know what and who the high bidder was. LOL

underwhelmed!

Kass: when you tell me the following I have to assume that you are a genuine trader:
" dont need to try as i have Real Cash that will be in your account by tuesday afternoon. "

When I accept your offer and you reply as follows I have to assume you are a messer:
"Hi Paul,

i am waiting for a reply back for my investor sorry for the delay but i need to ok it with her first before we start talking invoices will reply back soon."

Maybe mummy will come up with the money soon for you!

** I have waited 2 weeks from his last message before posting this **

Last edited:
very kind of you Tricky1, but I'm an optimist and maybe Kass's mummy will give him some more money!

Kass: when you tell me the following I have to assume that you are a genuine trader:
" dont need to try as i have Real Cash that will be in your account by tuesday afternoon. "

When I accept your offer and you reply as follows I have to assume you are a messer:
"Hi Paul,

i am waiting for a reply back for my investor sorry for the delay but i need to ok it with her first before we start talking invoices will reply back soon."

Maybe mummy will come up with the money soon for you!

** I have waited 2 weeks from his last message before posting this **

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom