Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk moneyoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very unprofessional to publish actual private messages in a public forum, regardless of the background!

Sorry Edwin, this is nowhere near as unprofessional as driving a deal and then backing out when it is accepted with a childish excuse. I would rather be unprofessional in your eyes and save someone else from even bothering to negotiate with a complete messer.

Me, If i say I'm going to do a deal - I do.

Kass: when you tell me the following I have to assume that you are a genuine trader:
" dont need to try as i have Real Cash that will be in your account by tuesday afternoon. "

When I accept your offer and you reply as follows I have to assume you are a messer:
"Hi Paul,

i am waiting for a reply back for my investor sorry for the delay but i need to ok it with her first before we start talking invoices will reply back soon."

Maybe mummy will come up with the money soon for you!

** I have waited 2 weeks from his last message before posting this **

Last edited:
Publishing PMs relating to sale, however messy the deal, is a bullet-proof way of reducing the number of people who might want to deal with you in the future.

It's worth certainly worth looking at alternative ways of resolving differences first ;)

Phil - under normal circumstances i couldn't agree with you more.

However, the other user chooses not to reply to messages. It's worth noting that he came to me with a figure unsolicited which interstingly was out of the blue and, for £1K more than negotiations were ended at on sedo the day before - note that I never gave a price guide in the post, so in my opionion he knew what he was doing.

I've done a few small deals on here and stick by deals offered or agreed. I believe most of you here do exactly the same which is why this is a thriving community. Why tolerate a messer at all?

Kass: when you tell me the following I have to assume that you are a genuine trader:
" dont need to try as i have Real Cash that will be in your account by tuesday afternoon. "

When I accept your offer and you reply as follows I have to assume you are a messer:
"Hi Paul,

i am waiting for a reply back for my investor sorry for the delay but i need to ok it with her first before we start talking invoices will reply back soon."

I've done a few small deals on here and stick by deals offered or agreed. I believe most of you here do exactly the same which is why this is a thriving community. Why tolerate a messer at all?

I also firmly believe that it is for a benefit of the community to expose unscrupulous buyers/sellers.

There are ways to do things, e.g. paraphrasing a discussion or explaining it in broad strokes that do not require exposing the private posts of others, yet which would serve equally well as a warning.

Publishing PMs relating to sale, however messy the deal, is a bullet-proof way of reducing the number of people who might want to deal with you in the future.

Agree 110%. Put me off, that's for sure!

If the deal didn't go through, just put a negative trader rating against that user. Theirs no need to disclose PM's verbatim in the public arena.

"Hi Paul,

WOW fabpack, i was upfront with you and asked you too wait where in my pms did i back out and used a childish excuse???

As for not answering your pms i didnt answer one pm as i was still waiting for a reply back form the interested investor in the domain name and i love the way you hand picked my pms about this issue and when i pmed you this dont need to try as i have Real Cash that will be in your account by tuesday afternoon. is when you pmed this etc

-------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by fabpack
Hi Kass

I have an £18K offer on the domain - whoever hits £20K or over takes it.

We're VAT registered so it would be plus VAT and we could do the transfer quickly.

Thanks
Paul
-------------------------------------------------

So if i was wasting your time and being unprofessional telling you to wait and telling you the reason why, why didnt you just sell it too £18k bidder and not too my investor for £11k?

As for mummys whos being childish :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Kass: you wanted to do a quick deal straight away with real money that would be in my bank the following day.

When I accepted your deal you then replied that you were waiting for your invedstor yada yada yada.

I sat quietly for 2 weeks to see what you did and in the end you did nothing whatsoever.

How can you negotiate a deal with next day payment and then change your story.

However you dress or spin this, you have shown that what you say and what you do are not one and the same.

As for hand picking the PMs, I will gladly post the whole exchange here if you wish - the end result is the same you didn't follow through.

"Hi Paul,

Looks like you the one doing the spinning phil as you keep pointing out me saying "quick deal straight away with real money" i said that as i knew your £18k bidder was a front to get more money thats way i said REAL CASH as i knew your £18k bidder was not real this is from years of buying and selling domain names (start high).

if i was buying domain name yes i would have payed within 3 days but it wasnt and i did point that out too the same day i didnt make you wait two weeks then i said its not me buying the domain name its someone else then you would have a right to say i was wasting your time.

Kass: you wanted to do a quick deal straight away with real money that would be in my bank the following day.

When I accepted your deal you then replied that you were waiting for your invedstor yada yada yada.

I sat quietly for 2 weeks to see what you did and in the end you did nothing whatsoever.

How can you negotiate a deal with next day payment and then change your story.

However you dress or spin this, you have shown that what you say and what you do are not one and the same.

As for hand picking the PMs, I will gladly post the whole exchange here if you wish - the end result is the same you didn't follow through.

If any member of the site's admins, or any long standing member of the site would like access to my messages to view the timeline and confirm what I have said is both timeline accurate and true please post here and I will make the account available to you.

Kass, if you were buying for someone else why tell me on a Monday the money could be in my account the next day if we do the deal?

"Hi Paul,

Agreed ban him and be done with it..

DB - why ban someone for telling the truth?

I have offered full view to admins. If I'm proved right then surely it is not me that should be banned.

Kass, if you were buying for someone else why tell me on a Monday the money could be in my account the next day if we do the deal?

Number 1 reason i didnt know she (investor) was going on holiday the monday the (day after) posted moneyoff.co.uk for sale as you know it is the holiday season but she did tell me to bid for her and get a good price and me telling you the money could be in your account the next day was to save my client £7k if the £18k bidder was real :wink:

It was just bad timing posting the domain name for sale and lack of patience on your part as she would be back this monday :(

Last edited:
@fabpack - stop pm ing me not interested in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts