Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I happened to be in Sandy Lane West this morning and slammed on the brakes when I saw the great domain temple :mrgreen:

There is a big for sale sign outside with notice "Nominet are moving". It was very early in the morning but there wasn't much activity in the car park or inside the building. Have you moved already?

... just saw the 'Nominet closed on 25th April' thread .. that explains it.

Reactions: rob
hope you made the necessary ritual sacrifice and lowered your eyes when you passed!

You should have asked your chauffeur to stop the car :).
There was discussion at the last AGM about a new building for Nominet (I think they're currently in two buildings and they want to be in one). I can't remember the specifics of it though.

bb99 said:
You should have asked your chauffeur to stop the car

He had the day off :D

At one point I thought I should pop into reception and ask if they had any vacancies for a dropmaster or even better 'I've come to fix the DAC' :mrgreen:

mofo said:
or even better 'I've come to fix the DAC' :mrgreen:

Can just imagine dodgy 70's funk music playing... Lesley at the computer ... mofo goes 'I have come to fix the DAC' ... big 'tools', goatees etc ;)

mofo said:
He had the day off :D

At one point I thought I should pop into reception and ask if they had any vacancies for a dropmaster or even better 'I've come to fix the DAC' :mrgreen:

Surely 'Dropmeister'.

bb99 said:
You should have asked your chauffeur to stop the car :).
There was discussion at the last AGM about a new building for Nominet (I think they're currently in two buildings and they want to be in one). I can't remember the specifics of it though.

....funny ;-)

I swear I heard 'RELEASE THE HOUNDS' in the background. I decided to make a swift exit.

rob said:
Can just imagine dodgy 70's funk music playing... Lesley at the computer ... mofo goes 'I have come to fix the DAC' ... big 'tools', goatees etc ;)

I'll get my wrench out... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom