Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Multiple IP Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'll keep it short and sweet. Can anyone point me in the right direction of hosting accounts that offer multiple sites with different IPs? Ideally the cheapest place that still maintains quality.

I use skynethosting.net never had problem with uptimes and also cheap

I use skynethosting.net never had problem with uptimes and also cheap

That looks very promising - shame online support is closed cos I've got afew questions. Might have to wait til Monday.... Thanks!

If you could let me know what you find Marcoose I would appreciate it, thanks! Ideally I would be looking for uk based.

If you could let me know what you find Marcoose I would appreciate it, thanks! Ideally I would be looking for uk based.

Will do mate - looks like they have UK.

I monitor about 20 sites on sky net and they tend to be down on average for 2 to 3 hours a week.

For what you pay, though, this probably isn't terrible.

aseohosting.com are reasonably priced and haven't had any problems with them. Know a few people that use them. They offer UK, EU and US packages.

check them out

Take any of these mentioned
Grab an ip
See what sites are on that ip
Take anything else in that class c ip range

You may find all their class c ranges are filled with rubbish blog sites.

Doug

Indeed so. Even to get additional IPs on your existing class C, you have to convince your hosting company as to WHY you want them as they may also be held accountable. Generally, the 'Google' excuse doesn't wash. If you host a service site like mine, where individuals are required to have individual IPs, then you will get them, but they cost. To do the Google dance, you need more IPs than a somewhat uniform class C.

I monitor about 20 sites on sky net and they tend to be down on average for 2 to 3 hours a week.

For what you pay, though, this probably isn't terrible.

Well the hosting would only really be for a network although that kind of downtime isn't ideal. Thanks for the heads up!

Indeed so. Even to get additional IPs on your existing class C, you have to convince your hosting company as to WHY you want them as they may also be held accountable. Generally, the 'Google' excuse doesn't wash. If you host a service site like mine, where individuals are required to have individual IPs, then you will get them, but they cost. To do the Google dance, you need more IPs than a somewhat uniform class C.

So you're saying that for the purposes of a niche network, taking a multi c class ip service from one provider wouldn't cut it? A better suggestion would be to find 40-50 companies that dont charge the earth for their hosting?

So you're saying that for the purposes of a niche network, taking a multi c class ip service from one provider wouldn't cut it? A better suggestion would be to find 40-50 companies that dont charge the earth for their hosting?
Let me know when/if you find a cheapie. Individual IP's cost. A class 'C' won't do for SEO but will for my business. Let's take it:

xxx.xxx.xxx.???

Google isn't stupid. But if I need a specific IP to host a DAC client -- it works fine for Nominet.

For your purposes, you might take 50 hosts with a xxx.xxx.????.xxx sub-class, but that'll cost you - dearly.

Cheers

Let me know when/if you find a cheapie. Individual IP's cost. A class 'C' won't do for SEO but will for my business. Let's take it:

xxx.xxx.xxx.???

Google isn't stupid. But if I need a specific IP to host a DAC client -- it works fine for Nominet.

For your purposes, you might take 50 hosts with a xxx.xxx.????.xxx sub-class, but that'll cost you - dearly.

Cheers

Thanks for the info Azooza. Looks like Im just going to have to go for individual hosting accounts with different providers!

Thanks for the info Azooza. Looks like Im just going to have to go for individual hosting accounts with different providers!

How many IPs do you need Marcoose?

I'm a good friend with some of the most competetive companies in this industry, so might be able to help you..

How many IPs do you need Marcoose?

I'm a good friend with some of the most competetive companies in this industry, so might be able to help you..

Thanks for the reply mate. As many as possible really although it's price dependent. As per Azooza'a post though, they really need to be separate from each other. Care to drop me a PM?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom