Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk mydiscountshop.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Domain name along with all content on the site , including flash /pictures . I got this site created a year back it generates a little traffic .Did not have the time to add content and market the site .

Online deals - Online Coupon Codes - Promo Codes-Hot deals on MyDiscountShop .
Good potential and this is the right season to start marketing the site , you can setup an account with tradedoubler.com or CJ .com and link with a whole lot of affiliates , since Christmas is around in a couple of months ,this is the right time to get things going.

Send me your offers BIN at $500 USD .

Last edited:
What justifys the $500 price tag - how did you calculate this price?

What justifys the $500 price tag - how did you calculate this price?
Website stats updated.

Hi i have sent you a PM .
mydiscou_stats.jpeg

Last edited:
BFTUK ---- No revenue , i have not promoted the site in any way .The traffic that it gets is just type in traffic .All i can say is that it has potential if you have the time to spend on promoting it with the right content.

Send me your offer ,i have received offers from $100-200 across various forums.

Thanks
-Steve

Website stats updated.

Hi i have sent you a PM .
mydiscou_stats.jpeg

hello there,could you tell me why your stats are so up and down,from june 74 hits to july 361,is this just a spike or is it do you have reason for the inconsistency.

mark

Nicely designed. What is it edited/built in?

hello there,could you tell me why your stats are so up and down,from june 74 hits to july 361,is this just a spike or is it do you have reason for the inconsistency.

mark

Hi mark,

I have not done any promotion with this site , i added it to google and updated the google sitemap .I assume thats why you see a spike in traffic .

-Steve

Is all your traffic type in traffic - or is any from the search engines (i.e. Google) and if so what is the main keyword?

Thanks,
Dean

Is all your traffic type in traffic - or is any from the search engines (i.e. Google) and if so what is the main keyword?

Thanks,
Dean

Most of my traffic is direct type in .I do get type some traffic from google ,yahoo etc .Some of the search strings used is

cheap shop counters
grocery
tesco store specials
shopping discount banners
dell computer discounts online
send flowers tesco
tesco grocery specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom