Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk MyInkCartridge.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling this website because I cannot commit any more time to it, I am starting a new job at the end of the month and am trying to get some cash together.

myinkcartridge.co.uk

The domain has been registered for over 2 years and has had nearly 500 sales generated through it.

Its not a great design, it was my first whilst I was learning, HTML only, no database. It would probably go far with a proper ecommerce system in place. I would suggest Magento as you can then keep the same url structure.

Pagerank 2

I have earning stats up to 2/3 months ago but will be trying to update that tomorrow to present day, any other stats please PM me and I'll try to send them to you. I am pretty busy trying to setup a new site for my new job so please give me a chance to get all of the details together.

Buyer, please pay all fees, including Escrow/Nominet. I can offer no more support when this domain is sold, as I say, I will be very busy, so if you are planning to bid and buy then you do so at your own accord.

I am after a quick sale and offers only please. I have this website in the appraisals section but so far no replies, I only listed the thread earlier today. If you are a potential buyer then please dont reply in the thread in the appraisals section.

Any questions then please PM me

Kind regards
Terry @ WiganWebs

FYI your hosting account is suspended.

Currently website shows "This Account Has Been Suspended".

What's your guide price and also how many items have you sold?

Many thanks.

FYI your hosting account is suspended.

Currently website shows "This Account Has Been Suspended".

What's your guide price and also how many items have you sold?

Many thanks.

Hi, you weren't seeing things, it did go down for 10 minutes. I sorted that out pretty much straight away, I didn't update my subscription with my hosts, as with the VAT increase, I underpaid for the last two months and didn't realise, but its sorted now. I owed them a small sum of money without knowing.

Well, my guide line would be 12 months average profit £193.72 profit - But I am happy to settle for no less than £1600 for a quick sale, fees paid by the buyer. The domain has been online just over 2 years (registered Oct 2008 - online pretty much straight away)

I have now finished my figures and the website has had 461 sales since its existence. Total profit £2761.11 - Gross sales £6657.11

February was slow, Google attacking blog farms and a lot of websites traffic suffered, but March (to date) is back on track.

I have a Winrar file here to anyone wishing to see the figures and screenshots as proof. The file is 5mb, please PM me and I'll either send it via email or post the link where you can download it.

Any questions, please PM me,

Terry : WiganWebs

I may be open to offers for this website. I am also thinking of putting it up for sale on Flippa next week, maybe wednesday/thursday and looking at other alternatives for its sale.

Kind regards
Terry : WiganWebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom