Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ND Names not being being checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have submitted loads of domains to ND these last few months and alot were prevoisly in other peoples accounts, i have submitted ownership review for many, but they still have not been added to my account?

Please can you sort this out ND dont want to be giving others my parking rev

Are any of the big parking companies TAG holders?

Surely it wouldn't take too much to scan whois and update accounts etc.

Not even getting back to threads anymore either :mad:

I guess its time to stop parking ..

Sorry no one got back to your post yet. Craig alerted me to it but is in the hospital right now so I'd like to help out with your problem. You can send me an email at neil *at* namedrive.com with the email you use to log in and I'll take care of the issue. If you send me a list of the domains that you need added, I can make sure they are moved into your account right away.

Hi Thanks for replying, if someone is in hospital then its fine, please get ED to contact me when he stops sipping champange in the costa del sol

Ed's not with Namedrive any longer so he won't be able to help you out with anything on our system. Right now he's busy preparing for his charity climb to support thewaterschool.com. Either Craig or I can look into any system issues you come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom