Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Never use Nominet Continuous Card Authority

Reaction score
So, 3 months have passed, card authority cancelled, no invoices due...

Yet, once again, and every month without fail, they attempted to take the full value of old invoices from our account

Luckily this time, the bank were already aware that they may try another fraudulent attempt at taking funds, where no permission was given, and no funds were due.

Support of course said this would never happen.

DONT EVER USE NOMINETS CARD AUTHORITY

Yet, once again, and every month without fail, they attempted to take the full value of old invoices from our account

Luckily this time, the bank were already aware that they may try another fraudulent attempt at taking funds, where no permission was given, and no funds were due.

Sounds illegal. Perhaps a word with the financial ombudsman is in order?

maybe the only way, nothing else I do seems to be able to stop this happening..

Same goes for direct debit... previously I've had a DD taken before which should not have been taken which resulted in a bank charge... Since then I stick to paying manually with card.

well the CEO got involved, put his head of dept onto it (Sarah) , we got a scratchy email bascically defending themselves and yet bypassing the issues in total.

And guess what, at the same time, i go my messages deleted from the community...

double boom bam...!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom