Domain Manage

New Domainer, Couple of domains for Appraisal

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by tomrbm, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomrbm

tomrbm New Member

Hi Guys and gals,

Could you have a look at let me know what you think of these domains,

Cheers

marketsentiment.co.uk
    niptuc.co.uk
    tvsupport.co.uk
    ukbooked.co.uk
    viewcart.co.uk

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Paulo1Chop United Kingdom

Paulo1Chop Active Member

my humble opinion

can't see much value here?!?!

any ideas what direction any of them could/would take?

Paul

4. tomrbm

tomrbm New Member

marketsentiment.co.uk
    niptuc.co.uk
    tvsupport.co.uk
    ukbooked.co.uk
    viewcart.co.uk

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

Viewcart.co.uk could have some sort of shopping theme associated with it and ukbooked.co.uk, could have relevance towards ticket sales, cinema listings, or an event guide of some sort.

I was hoping the marketsentiment.co.uk would generate some interest in relation to people looking at financial markets and websites of that nature.

NipTuc.co.uk could have something to do with Cosmetic Surgery, that's really what I was getting at with that one.

tvsupport.co.uk, perhaps something along the lines of reviewing latest TV models, I'm sure there's something out there already, just thought it might be catchy.

5. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Hello Tom,

Good luck with the names. Personally I can't see any value in them at all as undeveloped domain names, sorry. :(

If developed & used etc, then there is always the poss that you can make a little £ with them. :)

6. accelerator United Kingdom

accelerator Well-Known Member

In general, you need to start regging generic domains that relate directly to a profitable online product for sale or service.

ViewCart.co.uk - Sorry, not valuable, does not confer any business advantage.

MarketSentiment.co.uk - My view, domains related to share markets are not easy to monetise, especially now, because there aren't many valuable products you can sell on them, only books and share account sign ups (where aff programmes have now stopped).

NipTuc.co.uk - Whilst cosmetic surgery is not something I generally approve of, there is money in the industry, but you need a generic domain related to a particular service, e.g. nosejobs.co.uk, facelifts.co.uk, liposuction.co.uk. All regged already.

tvsupport.co.uk - Getting slightly better, relates to TVs, which can be sold online, better domains would be ledmonitor.org.uk or computer-monitors.org.uk (one of mine, better without the hyphen).

Hope that helps.

Rgds

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.