Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New drop catching company in town?

Reaction score
Hi domain enthusiasts,

We are new in the UK drop catching business but not new in drop catching. As I said earlier in another post I joined this forum to learn more about the UK market. We are in the domain drop catching business for 3 years (pretty new) but we have achieved some great results with .NL, .BE and .EU. We are now testing *.UK. The tests we did with UK domains that were dropped were good enough for us to put it in BETA. https://www.domeintijger.nl/en/

We are now looking to expend our market and collect information in UK so we can do more tests and optimize our service and of course try to catch some domains. We are dedicated to the business and fulltime available. Please feel free to create an (free) account, watch the droplist and maybe place some bids (no cure, no pay). The starting bid is €35 (±27 GBP). Please don't hesitate to give me some feedback about the way we work, our platform, listed domains, domains you want to add, improvements etc.

Cheers,

Erik

P.s. I know there are domains in our list that will very likely not drop, but we are still in Beta and we optimize every week.

When connecting to your website from the link provided, I get the following error, "The owner of www.domeintijger.nl has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website."

Probably best you fix this.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom