Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

new Google tool - actual numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The latest version of the google keyword tool has actual search numbers

keyword tool

edit: just seen other thread in domain reaearch

yesterday

Last edited:
i think i preferred it has it was,for quickness the bars were much quicker to scan down,and why did they leave the advertising competition alone also there seems to be more data missing than before.

mark

i think i preferred it has it was,for quickness the bars were much quicker to scan down,and why did they leave the advertising competition alone also there seems to be more data missing than before.

mark

I quite like the new version, but i can see what your saying about the ease of scanning the old 1

I like its new version because you can see the actual numbers of search volume which helps you easily determine what keywords are best to use.

They were forced to...

I agree with both points, but I see a little deeper issue that might be worth discussing. There have been several "keyword tools" out there that have been weighing down Google servers with multiple queries for a few years now. I am even guilty of using a few. I think that they finally realized that one of the main "values' to using Google at all for those of us (merchants and advertisers) that pay the bills, was the ability to see search number results, either by artificially hijacking them, or providing them voluntarily. "The pirates have flooded over the bough, but instead of slaughter, they were co-opted off the deck without even a single coin of gold taken with them." I don't know why they were so stubborn to begin with. I am now happy with Google for a change. I no longer have to reset my IP weekly just to get a straight answer out of them.:-D

I use this a lot but is it better to search with "exact" terms or "phrase" terms??? Never managed to get my head around which one I should be using

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom