Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New NameDrive Homepage and extended NDX Market functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameDriver

NameDrive Staff
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After a first month in which over 50 domains of various TLDs with prices ranging from a $10 to $4,000 were sold on NDX Market, we have now released our new homepage with NDX Market at the forefront.

We are also delighted to announce our partnership with BuyDomains and Dotcom Agency, two of the industry's finest .com portfolio owners as well as NameRich, pioneers in the .cn space. These partnerships ensure a great quality of domain for potential investors using NDX Market.

Our quick searches at the bottom of the homepage allow you to instantly find domains matching specific criteria, such as "BuyNow price under $50", ".de domains with traffic stats". Unlike other sales platforms where you have to painstakingly search for domains, we like to show you domains worth your time and money at the click of one button. With NameDrive's BuyNow prices, you know that you can pick up a domain right now without having to negotiate with the domain seller.

With over 500,000 domains listed for sale, set to double very shortly and our offer of no commission on domains sales continues through June, so now is the time to list domains on NDX Market and also benefit from our first rate domain parking service as well.

Looking forward to seeing you on NameDrive soon!

Ed

Probably my pc, but it's always slow to load your site, maybe too many scripts? and difficult to get around the new layout, suppose I'll get used to it, both windows just crashed loading your page just now, anyone else get the same?

Hi Lee,

It's lightning fast for me on Firefox. Please can you let me know your system config so I can see what's going on?

Thanks.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom