Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

nominet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have today received by mail the Confirmation of Registration for a domain name I regged 31 Jan 2005.
It is good to know that the letter in a forked stick system still works.
I hear there is a new way to send messages called the "telegraph", I look forward to the boy on a motor bike delivering my important messages.

Yeh role on the day Nominet joins the electronic revolution and allows tag holders to make all amendments and transfers online !!. Nominet are a bit like the Banks were they have hoodwinked the public for years and years about how long and why it takes a cheque to clear and giving all the reasons why it cant be quicker but at same time taking money out of your account in a second by same method. Come on Nominet drag yourselves into the 21st Century and allow online amendments and transfers !!

DG

i have piles of these documents under my desk that i havent got around to "doing" will i get stung if i dont complete the online registration?

No, it's of no consequence. I make paper planes out of mine and fly them back to Oxford ;-). What a waste of trees. Nominet!!!!

Even the postmen can't get rich by nicking one of those forms.

-aqls-

Thanks for commenting Suited&Booted.

Most of us are pretty experienced at this transfer stuff and some do several transfers a day. The current system is just not suited to us.

I understand your concerns, thanks for sharing.

-aqls-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom