Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

nuke.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
id love to know your ballpark figure appraisals are.
Highly brandable TLD

probably not much help to you but I believe last time (I know of) it sold at sedo great domains auction around £900-1,000.

I have a number of similar domains, just yesterday I acquired nuked.co.uk, my similar domains incl a 4 letter word like this, gets a half dozen or so offers per year at mid xxx.

May or may not help you :)

Mid £x,xxx upwards imo. Much better than disease. Good luck!

don't understand the appraisals on this ?

am I missing something, too many negative connotations in my book to be even half decent, would your brand like to be associated to Nuclear Weapons ? maybe I can be enlightened !!!

noun
a nuclear weapon.
verb
[with object]
attack or destroy with nuclear weapons.

yeah

Ive approached them but not with any great success.
If anyone wants to broker it ill give 15% for a sale over £4k Hoping for 6+ but would be handy to offload it

There are lots of CMS systems that use nuke in their name, but sorry, none of them are likely to want the domain, it doesn't add any value to their business model.

I'm coming round to deliajen's way of thinking. There are a lot of negative connotations associated with the term, so who's going to brand on it?

Rgds

brand

the simple answer is the various companies and products called nuke.
good name for a game or a games company, even an electric cigarette company, its great, id be sad to lose it but it is worth £x,xxx

yeah

ive emailed a few nuke developers on linked in and tried to contact the foundry but no reply.

A domain is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. I don't think the CMS developers will be prepared to pay as much as you want, but they are your best hope. You are going to have to decide whether you are going to hold and hope but don't be too ambitious about valuation, the reason being the negative connotations of nuke for brandability (for most other businesses).

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom