Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offering mini site creation & hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, I want to offer a service where we will build, write content for and host blogs. All you will need to do is change the nameservers on your domain and we will do the rest.

Each blog will be hosted on a separate c-class IP, which is far better if you are going to use them to interlink.

We can use any themes you like from Woothemes.com and Elegantthemes.com, if you browse their site you can choose which you prefer, or just let us pick them randomly for you. Any sites we create for you will be properly laid out with the sliding images, featured posts etc as on the theme creator samples.

As a couple of examples, I have had a specific niche one done on caring for a puppy http://careforyourpuppy.org/ and a broad niche of weddings http://monikasweddingblog.com/. No matter what the domain is, we will be able to create a site for it, as long as its SFW.

Each site will have:

• 10 completely unique articles. These will be written for you, and not used anywhere else.
• Short “about us” page. We will use something generic (but unique) unless you give us something else to go on here.
• Contact form – this will go directly to your email.
• Permalinks/post titles/categories done properly

If anyone would like their site linked to from here http://www.searchengineoptimisation.org/web-design/ please let me know when you order and we will list it. It’s a well linked to page on a strong pr5 site, so on its own an excellent link. As long as you keep the blog in a way that we would be happy to let customers see it, that link can stay in place permanently.

Including hosting for 1 year, we will charge $65 per blog by Paypal Masspay, or $65 + Paypal fee if you send it normally. I’m not making a cent off of these, and intend for the money to be sent directly to the writer who will be dealing with the creation of them.

To pre-empt the obvious question of “why do it if you won’t make anything?”, as you can see in the footer of the 2 sample ones there is a credit link back to our site. Right now we rank 2nd for “search engine optimisation” and to have any realistic chance of outranking Wiki we need links, and lots of them. So these blogs are going to have a single link in the footer, using the url as the anchor (no keywords). I already have the infrastructure in place to outsource this type of work, so we want to start making full use of it.

Now, for the boring bits.

Since I’m obviously doing this for the links, that will need to stay in place. If you want a site with no credit link in it (or the credit link pointing to anywhere else you like), the price is £150. (please note, that is pounds, not dollars). I'm guessing nobody here will want to pay 3 times the price to lose the footer link, but if you do please order via the phone number or contact form on the website.

On the hosting, we can host them all for you separately, for as long as the credit link stays in place. If you are taking one without credit link, we will host it for 1 year free. There is no realistic way I can separate out FTP logins for a huge amount of $65 blog owners, so you would have access to your site from the WP login, rather than the FTP login. You will have 100% control over your own site, as you can backup the content from within the WP login, and you will obviously control the domain too.

The hosting will need to have some bandwidth considerations, ie “fair use”. If you just use it as a regular mini site, it’s going to be fine. If you want to use it as a host for a collection of high res images or wallpapers or something, it won’t. We’ve never had to remove a single blog so far for data usage but I just want to put this out here as fair warning. If we do need to move one, we will assist you in moving it for no further charge.

We have been selling these blogs to our own customers for £149 here - http://www.searchengineoptimisation.org/minisite-creation/ but since we’re selling them seo services I am not willing to link from mini sites we have built them, or from their main sites, which makes it hard for us to build links naturally.

So I am hoping this can be a win-win for some people and allow them to get sites developed cheaply, whilst allowing us the links we need to compete with Wiki.

These $65 ones cannot be ordered via our website, or via our phone number on our site, the only way to buy is via [email protected].

I think that just about covers anything, but if I’ve missed something feel free to ask.

Talk to me next time I'm on MSN. I'll definitely have some.

Would you be happy to not host the site?
IE can I host it on my own servers?

Sure thats fine, as long as you can set up a mysql db and give me the details, and give me an ftp account.

Already delivered 1, working through a 10 site order just now, I think 3-4 of them done so far, then a 3 blog order. So any orders will be done after those are complete.

thanks

Offer closed for now.

If I've not already agreed your order, I can't take them just now. The workers have a load of orders to work through and if I don't pause taking them then it will be never ending.

Will update when we can take more, but it won't be at $65 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom