Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Only High PR links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi!

Can someone tell me whether I should have links or link to sites with high PR only? Every day I see a lot of high traffic / quality sites without any PR. Does Google see PR as the only factor in determining quality?

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

For someone who runs / works for a web design & seo firm you certainly do ask a lot of newbie questions.

Hope your sig links are working out for you though - I notice you change them quite a lot...

Hi!

Can someone tell me whether I should have links or link to sites with high PR only? Every day I see a lot of high traffic / quality sites without any PR. Does Google see PR as the only factor in determining quality?

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

You want a range of qualiy links. Some PR, some not. The best links would be from related web sites (same / similar niche), and if you are targeting a specific country, country specific links (TLD / hosting).

High page rank links are good but you can have not high page rank links that are relevant to your website topic.

The emphasis should be on a natural link structure. Therefore you should have both low value and high value links from various different sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom