Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Parked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't use them, though I have an account from when they started up.

Their home page has the look of an end of business administrator feel and dotweekly also has an article on them today.

Is this the first of a cascade of parking companies going bump and another nail in the coffin of parking?

I've moved 90% of my domains to my own personal adwords / affiliate homepage - the rest will follow at renewal time as a first step to each one having it's own info page or site on it. None will be classically parked within 12months.

Sure it's a trend certainly from what I've felt from threads on AD recently.

Yes, certainly a trend, and the days when parking was a good option to consider are over IMO. I am also trying to put my own sites on all my domains.

Rgds

I think there'll be a few to go this year.

I had a few names there up until a couple of month ago - got my last payment from them last month.

Last edited:
Whypark is another that I think is on its way out, although it's now called "domainapps" :rolleyes:

Got a $50 payment from Namedrive this morning for 4 domains I completely forgot about.

Parking revenue for 4 crappy .NL domains which dont even get high traffic for the month of December.

Funnily enough I moved all my domains to Sedo parking yesterday, will have to move them back to Namedrive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom