Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Paypal Payments to Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of an x,xxx purchase, agreed on price etc, but noticed sedo add an extra 3% on paypal payments.

I seem to remember some time ago someone mentioned sending the money to a sedo.us or sedo.de address and you don't get charged the 3% or something along those lines.

I don't remember the details but do remember it vaguely, anyone shed any light ?

Are you buying the domain or selling?

If you're the seller and have paypal as the default payment method then once their commission is taken off that's the amount you get from sedo into your paypal account.

If you're buying a domain via paypal then it's likely they will add on the pp fees.

I'm the buyer, so looks I'm lumbered with the extra :(

I was the buyer last time too, on xxx names I've never bothered but once you get to low x,xxx the extra 3% hurts :p

Paypal masspay ?
It's a batch payment but can be done for one single recipient.

I already gave in and payed the xxx in total fee's, really hurts.

I'm assuming Sedo get a deal on <£500, so really they should allow you to send £500 per time multiple times, this is what I did when putting the deposit on the new car, they could only accept £500 per transaction (no idea why), so we did multiple £500 transactions to make up the deposit.

In the end I just wanna close this deal, so paid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom