Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

peircing.co.uk + 4 more need Appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are some more of the useless names I bought

catarina.co.uk

conline.co.uk

chall.co.uk

Why did you buy them?

thanks for asking

My strategy in buying domains is buying domains that I think might be brandable, cool, easy to remember, some with typo (letter switch) like peircing (not typos like jotel for hotel), i put my domains into groups and start marketing and wait for a buyer, if i sold one that covers the reg fees for the whole group of domains then im fine, i always try to sell the worst domain in the group first, then after that every sale is a profit, this way worked for me veeeeery well in the .coms and . nets.
As for .ae its a different story, you have to be selective and very aware of the business environment and culture of the uae, one right sale and you cover all you costs and make at least 200 times what you paid for the reg fees

horse.ae was sold for 6 million dirhams (approx. 1.6$ million)

so i will use the same policy with the .uk and hopefully it works out,
if i didn't then I will consider what i paid is the cost of learning

Regards

thanks for asking

My strategy in buying domains is buying domains that I think might be brandable, cool, easy to remember, some with typo (letter switch) like peircing (not typos like jotel for hotel), i put my domains into groups and start marketing and wait for a buyer, if i sold one that covers the reg fees for the whole group of domains then im fine, i always try to sell the worst domain in the group first, then after that every sale is a profit, this way worked for me veeeeery well in the .coms and . nets.
As for .ae its a different story, you have to be selective and very aware of the business environment and culture of the uae, one right sale and you cover all you costs and make at least 200 times what you paid for the reg fees

horse.ae was sold for 6 million dirhams (approx. 1.6$ million)

so i will use the same policy with the .uk and hopefully it works out,
if i didn't then I will consider what i paid is the cost of learning

Regards

Your English has improved beyond recognition, congratulations.

Your English has improved beyond recognition, congratulations.

thank you
but still my english is poor, my mother tongue is arabic, then i speak (routana) a local language then my third language is english, I use autocorrect a lot, but anyway thank you, glad to hear that Im improving :t

catarina.co.uk
conline.co.uk
chall.co.uk

catarina.co.uk is a female name, though not a very popular one in the UK. It's worth holding and may sell for £xxx at some stage.

conline.co.uk is worthless, as is chall.co.uk - both have negative connotations.

Yousif I suggest you take the advice given here and learn a bit more about the UK market by seeing what sells on Acorn and DomainLore before you register more names and expect good appraisals.

Take the time so that you can invest your money more wisely after you have done more research and have a better understanding.

Admin

Yousif I suggest you take the advice given here and learn a bit more about the UK market by seeing what sells on Acorn and DomainLore before you register more names and expect good appraisals.

Take the time so that you can invest your money more wisely after you have done more research and have a better understanding.

Admin

Thank you

I will :)

thank you
but still my english is poor, my mother tongue is arabic, then i speak (routana) a local language then my third language is english, I use autocorrect a lot, but anyway thank you, glad to hear that Im improving :t

It looks OK to me. Better than my Arabic :D

Have you been to been to one of the great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, or Hull?

You could try flogging ltps.co.uk to these: http://www.london-tokyo.co.uk/ (London Tokyo Property Services). Perhaps they'd like shorter email addresses, although if a hand reg then one would have expected them to just reg it themselves if they wanted it.

Really can't see any of the others having any value to anybody at all, sorry.

DomainLore is a good place to hang around to learn what can sell. Not end user prices on there though, rather 'trade' prices between domainers.

Last edited:
You could try flogging ltps.co.uk to these: http://www.london-tokyo.co.uk/ (London Tokyo Property Services). Perhaps they'd like shorter email addresses, although if a hand reg then one would have expected them to just reg it themselves if they wanted it.

DomainLore is a good place to hang around to learn what can sell. Not end user prices on there though, rather 'trade' prices between domainers.

We established that the domain you refer to has not been registered.

Thanks pugdomains
I Worte the domain wrong
the right domain is LTSP.co.uk which stand for Linux Terminal Server Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom