Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Permanent SEO Marketing Partners Wanted for Blog Posts

Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking for marketing partners that meet the following criteria:

- You have a blog related to shopping products that you are going to keep going permanently, i.e. you intend to maintain the blog live for years to come.

- You are prepared to post short articles from me on your blog that have an image (or three), a short paragraph (or maybe more) of text, and a link to one of the pages on a shopping site of mine.

I offer the same service from a shopping blog of mine in return, providing you can write with a decent standard of English.

PM me with your blog url if interested.

Thanks

Here we go...

Last edited:
People seem to often put in offers or sales threads something along the lines of "no replies in thread please" for whatever reason and it generally appears to be respected. Maybe you should think about doing the same in this thread.

People seem to often put in offers or sales threads something along the lines of "no replies in thread please" for whatever reason and it generally appears to be respected. Maybe you should think about doing the same in this thread.

LOL. Pot. Kettle. Black.

You probably don't know the history here, but there is one, and those replying (so far) know it well. I'm sure if Accelerator feels bad, he can always click the report button.

I don't know what you're implying with Pot. Kettle. Black. but as people don't seem to reply to a thread when asked for replies by pm only I was making a suggestion he might want to do the same even if it is a little late now. Anyway, no skin off my nose.

I should really have stated what I was thinking.

"Warning to anyone considering doing this, it could be (most likely would be) harmful to your own site in terms of SEO"

I don't like the idea of people browsing Acorn and thinking "oh this guy seems to be offering a good deal" only for them to get hit with a penalty for linking to his type of sites. I've always seen Acorn as a place to help each other and seeing as SEO is my thing I'm not going to sit and see a thread that is potentially asking people to risk their own sites being live here without my say on it.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom