Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Phablet.co.uk + .uk & Phablets.co.uk + .uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's a great package. Your in the wrong arena for selling it though imho. If you look at the Premium section in here some good domains no buyers.

Yes i don't think it is the correct arena for the best possible value as there is a wide variety of places that have others interested in these too. Not all buyers hang out on forums..

Phablet is not a new concept the technology has been around for few years now. My Note 2 is considered a phablet and that's nearly 2 years old and they are note 4 now.

Yes apparently the term is very generic now and used by all the manufacturers. Millions of Google results and every website states the term for every type of manufactured handset from multiple makers apparently.

.. a large firm or big time entrepreneur can buy this off you and get their return within 18months if they are up for it.

Doesn't surprise me at all and is good to keep in mind.. Even property adverts on our portal have paid very well.

Thanks for all of your points made.. Should have responded better earlier but was short on time, sorry!

Last edited:
"What do big smartphones have to do with lettings?"

Well we also where and are currently meant to be building a smartphone property lettings app too for our phab lets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom