Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

please appraise: christmascountdown.org and others.

Rather than picking them out one by one, its easier to do a general overview.

Due to most of them asking direct questions, Google answers returns the answer, at the top of search results. That, in my opinion, kills any value that they may have held before Google started doing its answers.

Hope that helps :)

Easter.us is good, but .us sales aren't very strong..post it on every marketplace and see what happens :)

Hi @cadillac880!

My advice regarding public appraisals has been always the some. :)

When I started domaining, one of the most important rule was not to ask for a public appraisal.

Smart investors/domainers will look for the domain online all over the place, especially forums and they will find
the public appraisals. I can guarantee that having appraisals on public display it can hurt your whole negotiation process.
Also people tend to be subjective and at the end of the day your domain worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

On the other hand if you don't know how to price your domains the best thing that you can do in order to get an insight
on how low and/or high you can go with the prices, is to contact someone with more experience in the industry in private
and ask for help if they are willing to offer.

Hope it helps, wish you the best of luck! ;)

@cadillac880 I forgot to tell you that another best way to figure out a price is also by comparing with similar past sales.
Then you can have some short of idea on how low and high some similar domains were sold.
A great place to start digging is NameBio if you don't know about it already.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom