Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

pokerdot.eu parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
stop this ranom posting

i will 1 sec lol

Last edited:
If you sell it through sedo you will be charged the minimum fee.

the "no minimum commission" is only possible if you sell a .com (+ some others) by the end of June 2006.

You will need a tardis.

-aqls-

feedback%20tick.jpg

to be fairer, sedo offer an easy interface for escrow for their 10%, (but there are cheaper better escrows around - and if you trust the buyer you could get away without using escrow.)

-aqls-

Hi guys,

Time for me to interject. Yes, there are other escrows around, but if you want to ensure a safe and smooth transaction then our escrow service is definitely the way to go.

Also, there are several advantages to parking with us outside of how it affects your domain sales (though this is certainly one of them). Many people continue to park with us because we offer some of the most competitive pay outs around. We also support .eu domains for parking--something not many other companies can say.

Feel free to ask if you've any questions. Or I'm happy to help you through private messages as well.

Hi guyb22!

A PM has been sent that hopefully answers your questions. Feel free to let us know if anything is not clear!

All the best,

Sedo Staff

Guy

The two keys to sedo parking and successful sales are:

Good catagory selection & Good keyword optimisation...

Getting this right can make a vast difference to your whole Sedo experience...

When it comes to fees and escrow services etc, personally, I have no qualms what so ever... The speed at which transactions have been completed and the added benifits of step by step guidance/updates are well worth it... Besides, you can always request that your buyer pays fees as an option anyhow, as part of the deal...

From experience, pointing out to a potential purchaser the 'sale fee' involved my end, then increasing my asking price accordingly with my desired asking price, actually resulted in a 150% + increase on the final agreed price from the buyers initial offer... Sedo then handled all the cash side and buyer communications... In all the deal was completed in a matter of days... and that was on a .co.uk too..

Nothing in life is free and if it proports to be so, it's usually worthless...

Just MO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom