Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Positive news only...

As an antidote to all the doom and gloom, could we perhaps have a thread about news that is undeniably, overwhelmingly positive?

Doesn't have to be huge, world changing stories by any means, but they should be genuinely uncynical "good news".

Well it's bloody good news for me ... Black Sabbath are touring at the end of the year! (Sad note is that it is their last).
More good news - went to see Neil Young last week!!

If it wasn't enough England getting Iceland in the next round.
Ireland beat Italy to play France.

We're all through.

Happy Days.

My Oculus Rift arrived.

I am now convinced we are quite literally going to have holodecks before too long. Presumably this will put an end to war

Hole in ozone layer is closing and will be 'healed' by 2050, scientists say

New findings, published today in the journal Science, show that the average size of the ozone hole each September has shrunk by more than 1.7 million square miles since 2000 – about 18 times the area of the United Kingdom.

We're so used to environmental problems being too gargantuan to control, it's incredibly heartening to hear some good news. I remember when all those 'CFC Free' symbols started appearing on aerosols (showing my age). Collective action really can work.

Wales semi finalists, how fantastic is that.

Awesome, fantastic game and well deserved, Wales play as team, not individuals and that's the difference. I hope they go all the way, Bale and Ronaldo will meet and Portugal haven't been great and the team revolves around Ronaldo which could play into Wales' hands.

Phenomenal. Going to be some celebrations here tonight. So proud of them.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom