Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Positive news only...

There is a lot of liquidity and it was predictable that the discounted stocks would be hoovered up, nothing to suggest overseas buyers.
If we new what the pound was going to do we would all be rich from it, there does seem to be strong resistance at $1.30
Good news for foreign tourists and the industry that benefits from them.

The overseas buyers were the ones getting the discount because they weren't buying in GBP :) I'm happy for them though

Anyone who trusted the consensus from all those 'experts' had a fairly good idea what the pound was going to do, and some of us have done very well from it, at least in GBP terms. So that's nice for us.

The market clearly likes May and more importantly likes having a bit less uncertainty - good news for now.

Positive news for the Tories. Looks like Comrade Corbyn is here to stay.

Aberdeen asset management PLC Lifts suspension of it's property fund.

Is that good news ?

Aberdeen asset management PLC Lifts suspension of it's property fund.

Is that good news ?

In the interest of balance, it is important to add the key detail that it has lifted the suspension after cutting the value of the fund by 17%. So it's very unlikely to qualify as good news for investors holding that fund, since the value of their investment got sliced by 17% in a matter of a few days.

80% of economists predicted the BOE would reduce UK interest rates today and were wrong.

This is not a question, it's a statement of fact.

Nice. What do they go for?

Just in general?

There's a list of what some sold for when originally auctioned by Nominet

NE dropped last year and the .co.uk sold for £2,250 and .uk for £2400 on DL

ZE sold for £1,100

AY sold for £4,300

^ Both on DL

I'm sure there are some other reported sales, I think the XYZ guy sold a few on namejet (though they may have been single letters)

Usually they're x,xxx to domainers generally depending on the letters

History of SpaceX successes (and a few failures). Four years condensed into four minutes. From the first test flights of a few hundred metres, to a trip to space and back ending with a safe, stable landing on an ocean barge. Incredible pace of development!

Edwin, I like this thread!
this is missing in many Forums!
the positive thing I want to communicate is that I finally will take more care on my UK Websites.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts