Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PR8 Authority Domain For Sale, Inviting Offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a domain for sale, it has no specific niche and would in fact suit any niche, it has a google pagerank of 8.

It is 100% legitimate and not in any way gamed or falsified, it has pretty much all authority links, no spam.

I will be inviting offers to begin with in the region of £2,500+.

If you wish to see the site please PM me and I will send it to you.

I'm looking for serious buyers, so please only PM me if you have a serious interest in buying such a domain.

Alternatively you can email me on: [email protected]

Obviously it's about 5am now, I will be around for the next hour or so, then I may not be back on again till maybe midday or at very latest 4pm, so there may be a few hour delay in replies to any PMs or emails sent in the next few hours.

Thanks.

PMs and email all replied to (I think)

A lot of initial interest, one real firm offer but quite a bit below what id personally hoped for, all though it was not a bad offer at all.

I'm not adverse to keeping it and developing it myself so I will give it another couple of days, then probably withdraw it if no firm offers of around the figure I mentioned above.

Thanks for all the interest so far.

Again, thanks for all the interest.

If I can't get a firm offer of at least £2,500 by tomorrow 8pm I will be withdrawing it to keep and develop.

Cheers.

Please could you PM me details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom