Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Preview breaks my Internet Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When I am configuring a domain I like to click on the preview to see what it looks like, as you do, but recently this hangs the Internet Explorer window and I have to end the IE process. I have been getting this on two PCs and thought it might be my config but I am getting this on my laptop that has just been rebuilt and is virgin. Does anyone else encounter this? If so I'll submit a support ticket.

eetc

I find IE hangs a lot on this type of function, not just for Namedrive but other sites too (like affiliatewindow.com)

I use Firefox for this which seems to work better.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback. This seems to be an irritating IE update issue. We know there have been some issues with IE and the preview screen for a while now. I'll get tech to see if they can sort out a fix for it and bring some festive cheer to all IE users.
For now, as admin say, Firefox certainly works fine with it.

Ed

Thanks for the speedy response Ed. I can see that the Internet Explorer process is running out of control but I had not even thought of using another browser, doh. All sorted now, we'll worked around anyway.

eetc

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom