Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

private-hire.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you sold the two domains as a pair. Like your first post.

There is no way you can now flog the hyphenated in here. I bet Wayne would feel you have kicked him in the ........shins.

Another domain menace.

I can't find any posts where the domains were being sold as a pair?

Also Wayne bought the non hyphenated via auction...

Wayne didn't pay anywhere near £1k and bought the non hyphen at auction.

I wish we would give more newbies the benefit of the doubt... this place is becoming like DNF

Last edited:
Err hello.

You sell a non hyphenated domain on a community forum and you hang on to the hyphenated.

Don't be ridiculous.

It's not cricket.

+1
The bloke's been mugged because he didn't know what his options were.

Not having a dig at you Caz but considering what admin posted in the other thread it does seem dam harsh what happened to this guy.
I see no reason why this guy should have been pressured into the sale like he was.
Clear case of first human and then technical error the law doesn't force big business into honoring these mistakes anymore why should it be different here

I agree. Admins word was final for me. He said it was an error. That's good enough for me.

But my issue was that a sale has gone through now and the hyphenated was now being offered.

I guess in reflection that if he did get mugged so to speak. Then the hyphenated shoukd cost the difference between what he wanted £1k less the non hyphenated.

I didn't know he was mugged by the way.

Love the msn coven bit by the way. Which I'm not in of course.

But my issue was that a sale has gone through now and the hyphenated was now being offered.
Why should the hyphenated be offered at the same time?

Does this mean if you own the plural and non plural they have to be sold at the same time as well?

What about if you own the .org.uk for a .co.uk you're selling?

Don't mean to have a dig Caz but I think it's a non-issue

Love the msn coven bit by the way. Which I'm not in of course.

Witch [sic] coven you in? Couldn't resist :)

Being Irish I'm more used to an oven than a coven sorry.

Really hope the seller wasnt pressurised into selling this domain for the auction price. Yes if it wasn't an admin error but it was so fingers crossed no one has mugged him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom