Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Qassia

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by Brassneck, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brassneck United Kingdom

Brassneck Well-Known Member

http://xec.qassia.com/ - this looks really interesting.

I only just signed up - I got a referal as this is currently the only way of signing up.

This is blurb from their site so you know what it is about:

Good stuff your websites will like
    At Qassia, you can add your websites for free, and without having to add reciprocal backlinks. You'll get unlimited quality backlinks (as opposed to useless "no-follow" backlinks). You can also add intel. Short for "intelligence", intel is a tidbit of information. Qassia rewards users who add intel in three ways.
    Backlinks You get one backlink for every piece of intel you add. Every intel will carry a direct backlink to one of your sites. So the more intel you add, the more backlinks you get.

Credit When you add intel, you also get credit, in the form of Qassia dollars. Your net worth in Qassia dollars determines how well your websites rank in our directory.

Revenue When your intel is displayed, you get 100% of the advertising revenue generated by that page. That is not a typo, by the way: we give you ALL of the gross ad revenue.
    This means that website owners have triple incentive to contribute intel. The contributed intel will allow Qassia to become a vast repository of intelligence, with unrivalled original content. And a vast amount of original content draws traffic like honey draws ants.

Cheers
    Stephen.

2. Codythebest

Codythebest Member

I just signed up myself. Let's see what's inside...

3. fish United Kingdom

fish Well-Known Member

The guy behind it is often on the BANS forum, lots of info/feedback on there.

4. andyho

andyho Member

Just had a quick look and am going to sign up shortly.
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.