Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Quality Current Content/Blog Posts

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Retired_member41, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retired_member41

Retired_member41 Retired Member

Would anyone be interested in a Blog posting service?

It will be 100% manual and security is guaranteed.

The USP so to speak will be that it is Current Content.

For instance, you have a blog based around the subject of Pandas and there are some new developments in the Panda press, or upcoming events/products, your blog posts will feature these events, however, they will not just repeat the same copy, they will have opinions and written in a journalistic style.

After all, with news stories, not everything is black and white.

You get it, black and white, Pandas?? Hmmm, ok, there will be no comedy posts, just well written well researched Current Content :)

You may have guessed from the use of the phrase and capitalisation of 'Current Content', lol, that this is our new name for the service.

Two writers in all, myself and Anthony. I have dealt and spoken to a few of you here on Acorn, and Anthony seems to be chatting on the phone all the time to members, so you know you can trust us not to fill your blogs full of poor content and links. We will check each others posts for quality.

Users will be required to make available a user with posting privileges.

Simply tell us the Blog(s), the number of posts per month and any instructions.

The price per post will be £3, additional comments we may make on other users posts so as to become apart of the blog, will be free.

Billing would be monthly in arrears, and a minimum order of 10 posts per month per customer, these can be spread amongst several sites if you wish.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

2. wb

wb Well-Known Member

Nice idea, would save me from finding relevant news items to get spun.

How many words (approximately) would each post be?

And you may hate me for asking this one, but... can it be done without opinions? :D

3. Retired_member41

The length would depend on the article of course, but it could be anywhere from 80 to 800 words, if it turned out that the need for longer posts was not needed and a pattern of smaller ones fitted the site better, then I would increase the number of posts.

I would estimate that the average post would contain around 200-300 words. With the post idea not deserving say more than 100 words, the additional would be made up with associated content when applicable. ( Post about say Pandas, could also have information about other bears or travelling to China etc, great for seo and adsense)

And yes, the opinions for sites that just need content would not be used.

4. atlas Canada

atlas Well-Known Member

Interesting service. Can you PM me details?

5. AuthorityDomain United States

AuthorityDomain Active Member

I might be interested. How about for a Money Saving blog?

6. Retired_member41

All messages sent.

In addition.

The only thing I would add is, this service is to provide the customer with content that they are 100% happy with, in a style to suit there web site.

We will not just be filling blog content orders and will be more than happy to change our style should anyone ask for a particular blog.

The idea is, to write like a key member of the blogs team and not like some random poster.

As we will be billing monthly in arrears, it should give any customer the opportunity to let us know if we are not delivering as expected or to point us in the right direction.

I'm guessing you will be able to tell within a post or two though.

7. woffer United Kingdom

woffer Active Member

Hi Caz,

Very Interested. I have 2 websites minimum that i would like this on per month

Please pm me any details

Thank you

Jon

8. Ghengis United Kingdom

Ghengis Active Member

Hello Caz
    Would you be able to write for an Adult Toy site.

Thanks
    Norman

9. js1 United Kingdom

js1 Retired Member

Pm sent.

10. bluemaian Sweden

bluemaian Active Member

interested

Hi Caz,

We run a lot of websites in different areas and I am very interested to hear more.

Please could you contact me: will(at)stylescreative.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.