Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Quality Link Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've recently taken over a 14 year old sport and health related website. The site focuses on training, diet and personal experiences.

The site has over 200 targetted backlinks including DMOZ, Wikipedia and Bodybuilding.com (pr7).

The site itself is PR4 and to ensure I do not dilute the opportunities only 4 spots are available on the homepage. There are no other advertising opportunities available.

Each spot is £300 per year, or £25 per month. If you pay a year up front I'll drop the price to £250.

I will allow up to 200 words for each advertiser to ensure their link is within related content.

I will accept quality websites only that relate to sport and/or health, for example health insurance or weight loss.

This is a fantastic opportunity on a first come, first served basis.

If you are interested please PM me for the url. If I do not know you please PM me a business e-mail address so I know you are a genuine individual and not someone with malicious intent.

The site sits on an ip with no other websites offering link or advertising opportunities and never will.

Once the spots are filled this post will be removed. The url will never be posted publicly either.

Last edited:
for two links would the price be the same? and are you actually looking to sell the site as a whole?

for two links would the price be the same? and are you actually looking to sell the site as a whole?

I'd be happy to give a discount and yes I would sell the site as a whole.

Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom