Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question
Know of any good ebooks? : I have recently purchased the resell rights to about 600 ebooks so that I can post them on my website for my registered members only. I've purchased all of these ebooks for under $20. I'm just wondering if there is any ebook out there that is actually worth the money?

--
-Jonathon Byrd
Publisher / Account Manager

Byrd Incorporated
1230 E Clearbrook Dr.
Bellingham, WA. 98229
C (360) 305.4664
F (360) 392.6861

Byrd Media Solutions
http://www.ByrdMedia.com

Now Im no spring chicken but what the hell is an ebook?

Firestars you surprise me - I thought you knew everything!

An ebook is an electronic book. ebooks are guides in txt, doc, or pdf format etc, that you can download. Usually they are guides to stuff like losing weight, making money, beating fruit machines etc.

Personally I don't think that there are many decent ebooks out there.

They were a lot bigger a few years ago

So an 'ebook' is a lot of letters on the screen of your PC that you read.

Like a website or an email or an attachment to said email.

Yet, you pay for it.

Sounds great. :rolleyes:

I think it's more a spam link than a genuine question to be honest. Looks like cut and pasted text that's been spammed to countless forums.

ebooks serve no real purpose to anyone in truth.

You will find most books out in shops as eBooks. There great to keep stored on your phone, ipod, psp etc.. as you can read them where ever you are and store as many as possible on the device.

You will find most books out in shops as eBooks. There great to keep stored on your phone, ipod, psp etc.. as you can read them where ever you are and store as many as possible on the device.

That's true, but the OP (who greywing has made me think is maybe a spammer?) mentioned about his ebooks with resale rights - those are usually things without ISBNs and are guides and usually niche info - but still pretty general.

The digital books are great though - have you seen sony's epaper device and amazon have one called the kimble (I think)

Both are pretty cool, they make it much easier to read books with this new-ish type of display. The kimble is kind of ugly, but you can download books directly to it from the amazon store - now that's cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts