Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

RC Toys Amazon Store (FSB) Intergrated WP Blog, Advanced Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Site
http://clayscorner.co.uk - an old RC store, some backlinks and organic traffic. Its running FreshStoreBuilder, (the best way to build an Amazon Affiliate Site) with WordPress, products automatically posted from amazon and posts go into wordpress using a custom written YahooAnswers plugin. Lots of 'buying questions' as blog posts helping convert the traffic.

Already has some checkouts to amazon, its only been live 2 weeks. no sales recorded yet. 356 uniques in a little over two weeks since its been live as a store again. Its had several checkouts, around £600 checked out on the site in the last couple of weeks. There are over 650 pages cached in Google, and 34 Key phrases ranking in Google.

stats.jpg

checkouts.jpg

The Background
I have been very busy integrating FreshStoreBuilder, (the best way to build an Amazon Affiliate Site) with WordPress, this has many benefits including:

• No 'Thin Affiliate' Google Penalties
  • Quicker and Deeper indexing of you store
  • More social media traffic running via your blog to the store (where the money is!)
  • Better visitor engagement, trust and repeat visits

I have developed a couple of themes and plugins to do this, and make the site work really well for the Search Engines, the Visitors and most importantly the new owner!

The WordPress features are as follows:

• Auto content from Yahoo Answers, very well targeted, lots of 'buying questions' to increase conversion rates.
  • Images with the posts, automatically - lowers bounce rates and looks far better than a normal autoblog
  • SEO - One of the things Im most pleased with...the blogs automatically link keywords in posts to your category pages on the store.
  • WP-Wormhole - this is a big one...takes products from your store and adds them to the sidebar, great for converting your blog traffic into sales!

So, selling this one off for £30, paypal only. Name is at 123-reg buyer will get a free push and a download link to files and DB. If you are not a FreshStoreBuilder license holder I will grant a single site license to the winner.

Any questions just ask!
Jay

on the way, thanks sprouty!

There are more of these on the way people, PM me for more info....

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom