Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

reabok.co.uk, hulk2.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by pbryd, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbryd United Kingdom

pbryd Active Member

I'm new to this domain parking business but wondered if reabok would be worth anything as it's a popular miss-spelling of reebok.

What about hulk2.co.uk in preparation for the upcoming movie.

The first movie was pants but with all the hype due from the expected follow up it might be worth a registration fee.

Any thoughts?

Phil

2. deconstruction United Kingdom

deconstruction Well-Known Member

1) avoid trademarks of any kind

2) if you do find a name you like buy it before you post for Appraisal (unless its a tm) ;)

3. jacal1 United States

jacal1 Active Member

hulk2 - nice reg

Instead of parking, I'd develop it even minimally. People searching will just be looking for movie times and stuff - they aren't likely to click a link on Sedo to "buy dvds" or something. On the other hand, if you had more control and put paid links to online movie ticket buying sites (where movie times are also available) or something...

The only thing I don't know is if the movie company can give you any trouble - can they treat the title like a TM? Maybe others know? Its not listed in the US trademark office, but I don;t know if that is definitive.

Also, be careful about posting before regging...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.