Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

RecycleDoc

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm going to throw myself into the bearpit by inviting reviews of the site https://recycledoc.co.uk/ where you can sell broken or damaged Apple iPhones.

My first commercial site in a while, so be gentle with me! Seriously though, thanks for any reviews offered.

Cheers.

Had a quick look, can help further if you need, but on first impressions, very good, very clean, nice text, easy to understand. Obviously can't comment on the experience beyond this.

It is a little stark though, maybe a few more images dotted around and as background headers. Maybe some examples of damage, smashed screen etc to firm up the point of the business.

I found that the 3 column approach in the 'our guarantees' section doesn't correlate with the same in the 'homepage'. One uses headers for the column and then points below (guarantee) but the homepage doesn't and isn't related (otherwise you've mentioned free postage twice). You may want to split the column from the points on the homepage if that makes sense.

Also, when you complete the questions regarding your phone, the price could pop out more, it is bold black, like much of the site, so took a few seconds for me to see it. Maybe larger font, different colour, or better still, a pop-out on-screen.

As for the domain name, hmmm, not too keen, doesn't really work for me. I see where you are going with it, but recycle and 'heal' (doc) are two different things. Ultimately you are fixing broken phones not for the benefit of recycling (environmental), but to resell.

Had a quick look, can help further if you need, but on first impressions, very good, very clean, nice text, easy to understand. Obviously can't comment on the experience beyond this.

It is a little stark though, maybe a few more images dotted around and as background headers. Maybe some examples of damage, smashed screen etc to firm up the point of the business.

I found that the 3 column approach in the 'our guarantees' section doesn't correlate with the same in the 'homepage'. One uses headers for the column and then points below (guarantee) but the homepage doesn't and isn't related (otherwise you've mentioned free postage twice). You may want to split the column from the points on the homepage if that makes sense.

Also, when you complete the questions regarding your phone, the price could pop out more, it is bold black, like much of the site, so took a few seconds for me to see it. Maybe larger font, different colour, or better still, a pop-out on-screen.

As for the domain name, hmmm, not too keen, doesn't really work for me. I see where you are going with it, but recycle and 'heal' (doc) are two different things. Ultimately you are fixing broken phones not for the benefit of recycling (environmental), but to resell.

Thanks Ian, much appreciated. Will have a good look at the points raised, and certainly change the price format.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom