Domain Manage

Regain rankings

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by xblink, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xblink United Kingdom

xblink Active Member

Hi people, a few years ago now I bought the website horsebarter.co.uk on flippa here is the old listing link http://bit.ly/1ABIbr0 it had a page rank 3 at the time.

I then sold it about a year later, and the buyer let both domains expire horse-barter.com and horsebarter.co.uk I now have them again. I don't know much about seo, just looking for some advice on getting it ranked again, website currently being setup.

Thanks

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. tk-hassan United Arab Emirates

tk-hassan Member

PageRank is officially dead now, you should focus on adding good quality content as well as building some high quality related links

4. arold10

arold10 Member

Well, you are lucky man. You sold this domain and you end up getting them back again. Concerning your question about SEO. First, you should start off by implementing both on-page and off-page optimization. With on-page optimization, you have to make sure that your pages are well optimized in order to make them more search engine friendly.

Off-page optimization has to do with promoting your sites by pointing links to them that will improve your standing in the search results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.