Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Regain rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi people, a few years ago now I bought the website horsebarter.co.uk on flippa here is the old listing link http://bit.ly/1ABIbr0 it had a page rank 3 at the time.

I then sold it about a year later, and the buyer let both domains expire horse-barter.com and horsebarter.co.uk I now have them again. I don't know much about seo, just looking for some advice on getting it ranked again, website currently being setup.

Thanks

PageRank is officially dead now, you should focus on adding good quality content as well as building some high quality related links

Well, you are lucky man. You sold this domain and you end up getting them back again. Concerning your question about SEO. First, you should start off by implementing both on-page and off-page optimization. With on-page optimization, you have to make sure that your pages are well optimized in order to make them more search engine friendly.

Off-page optimization has to do with promoting your sites by pointing links to them that will improve your standing in the search results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom