Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Registration Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What delay are Nominet now on for providing registration certificates ?

It used to be about 8 weeks after but I havnt had one delivered for a long, long time.

I get none for ages then can't open the front door when they come in big batches - separate envelopes though so it's not as if they are saving money!

Dates:
Registered on: 11-Sep-2005
Letter dated: 7-Dec-2005

They're probably busy looking for a new forest to cut down!!

Grant

admin said:
I get none for ages then can't open the front door when they come in big batches - separate envelopes though so it's not as if they are saving money!

I did actually get a load the other day in one envelope.

firestars said:
What delay are Nominet now on for providing registration certificates ?

It used to be about 8 weeks after but I havnt had one delivered for a long, long time.

They were delivered to me. I've made a paper mache head out of them.

A little while back I had over 300 delivered in one day, they came in a big box which I still haven't bothered to open.

When will Nominet realize that it's much better (quicker, cheaper and environmentally) to email the registrant the certificate instead.

My last batch came in one envelope but that was a while ago. Can't say that not having one to hand has ever caused a problem though. Waste of a good tree.

My last envelope nearly killed my dog, it waits under the letterbox to helpfully eat the postmans hand. Still having a ream of a4 land on it's head it hasn't learnt anything!!

bb99 said:
Was the code number the same??

Just checked (as I don't normally bother peeling back the code number) and it's the same. One letter dated the 7th and the other the 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom