Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Relative Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DanB, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanB

DanB Member

Hi guys, I'm a relative newbie here.

I've tried previously to start a portfolio, I bought about 5 names and then never did anything after that, eventually they expired and well, thats about it.

Thought I'd give it another go as I have a bit more funds now as I'm in a steady job.

Once again I've started off with 5 domains, next payday I'll be hoping to add another 4 or 5, then continue on from there, slowly building a portfolio.

---

So, the best domain name I think I managed to get, is likely the EmoMusic.co.uk domain name, it has been used previously, though not sure how long it's been expired for, when I first linked it to sedo DNS's it went to the previous owners landing page, with their asking price on it, also showed that they had 2 offers for the domain name (No idea of values). So makes me hopeful on that one.

The others are EmoClothes.co.uk, GetWellCards.co.uk and GetWellSoonCards.co.uk

I feel as though the last too may be slightly less appealing, GetWellCards seems to be missing something, and GetWellSoonCards seems a little too lengthy.

---

Finally, I secured WhitneyPeyton.co.uk which is the name of a relatively unknownish American solo artist, amazing music in my opinion, and this was solely acquired for the purpose of setting up a UK fan site in the distant future, when I have time.

---

So yeh, thats a bit about me, and my starting domains, views on my first domains would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.