Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

review for http://www.jobs-inn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This website is up from last 3 months, currently this is PR1. a few companies have registered. This is related to jobs and careers. Employers post jobs and job-seekers apply. have a look at this and if you are an employer then also sign up to have you company listed and your jobs visible to other.

If you can suggest any improvements then i be happy :)

Last edited:
some quick pointers:

1. Get rid of the spammy pop up on entering the site.
  2. Get rid of the spammy pop under on clicking anywhere on initial page load
  3. left align your select lists to make them easier to read
  4. create some white space between select lists to increase usability
  5. only display country jobs that have entries
  6. only display industry jobs that have entries
  7. left align your table data to make it easier to read
  8. personally, I would float:left the RSS icon in the table (class name = rss48)
  9. make use of H* tags to break up large blocks of text into more readable chunks/sections

Last edited:
The advertising banner at the top is going to annoy users, and unless your bringing in serious traffic, that banner will not bring any revenue worth mentioning. It is a serious waste of prime space in my opinion.

If you are launching a job site, you need to worry about getting job ads and users before you can worry about revenue. It's a hard field to launch a site in... Very hard to compete with the established job sites.

I recommend using search tools rather than massive lists of categories. Much more user friendly. Your category lists positioned above job listings would put me off. Use search tools for users, and a good site map for the SE robots.

Thank for the review, i have removed the spammy popup- it was really ver annoying. Actually this was from the publisher script that was being used to show ads.

Now i have put jobs and careers related ads to earn some revenue.

I am now updating and removing the categorization and making it look easy to navigate.

do you guys visited other pages, any comments about other page?

Last edited:
Just 3 reviews and 100 views...:( guys i need suggestions... also if you like any feature then do tell me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts