Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Right Of Registration EPP Script (Free)

A

Aaron Clifford

I'll be releasing a RoR script onto GitHub in the next couple of weeks. Will do everything it needs to do, and happy to make any adjustments to it prior to July 1st.

Will post the link once it's tested and commited to GitHub.

PHP Version will be released here https://github.com/AaronClifford/nominet-ror-epp-software/

Feel free to create any "Issues" with any features you think you'll need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offering this out coincided with being outrageously busy at work too. Early release of the login/create contact/create domain is released now. I need it tested as I'm the only one who has tried it, confirmed from Nominet that it was all successful, although recommend you do the same.

https://github.com/AaronClifford/nominet-ror-epp-software

If I'm being honest, i wish I had more time to make it tidier, its functional at the moment (in PHP anyway) may be pushed to get a C version out in time but will see how I go.

Whatever you use from dropcatching will suffice, it needs testing as I'm the only one who has tested it, it's coming as is minus any requests made on GitHub, it's what I'll be using but made sense to release it for others as well as I know many didn't have access. I guess it is what it is! Hopefully will be useable for some.

Just an interjection because I know what's coming. I will not be installing and testing scripts for clients of my dropcatching. I don't even have php installed on them and will not be reconfiguring or troubleshooting. I decided not to get involved with this from an early stage because I could see the amount of work and support time that would be needed in the future along with extra infrastructure etc. Sorry but you can use digitalocean or linode or something to host - maybe Aaron has some suggestions. Don't get me wrong though it's very kind of you to supply a script - something nominet should have probably done.

Yeah, I'd recommend DigitalOcean (as I have done via PM). As I said, on the most part comes as is, I'll help people where I can but I've got a full time job and a Wife who always wants me cleaning the house, or digging something in the garden so I'll do what I can!

@RobM Yes Nominet probably should have, I guess they presume all the big registrars already have them, which seems to be all that matters!

Just to confirm with an email too, have ran the script and spoken to Nominet.

upload_2019-6-13_17-17-52.png

There was some errors with the initial release, the problem was actually Nominet taking over an hour to add the IP to the test bed and me not error catching it. I've also removed the requirements for Composer so you'll hopefully be able to just download the zip and run it, however I'd recommend not running it on shared hosting, networking is most likely going to be awful. But for just the create contact and create test domain you can run it from your home computer.

I'll be using the next few days test runs to finish up what I'm working on, with a view to release to public middle of the week so you have a couple of days testing.

No Idea, haven't forked out the £600 to see. I'm not giving any promises with mine, it is what it is, you can test and see if you want to use it.

First test run of the script today at 2PM (I'm in the bottom tier), hard to know how many people are testing so very difficult to take anything from this!

Managed to register:

Bingo.uk
Blockchain.uk

Shame it's not the real release (doubt they'll be available anyway!).

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom