Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk ScootYouSir (Vespa / Lambretta)

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by ribble-valley, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ribble-valley United Kingdom

ribble-valley Active Member

I am selling a Vespa and Lambretta scooter website I've developed and ranked in google. It's called Scoot You Sir! and features eBay listings for scooters plus a few article pages unique to the site. I have a commercial plugin to add spun articles but haven't utilised this yet.

Visit ScootYouSir

Currently position 5 (was 8 last week) for 60s scooters in google and many other popular searches.

1,189 visitors in the past 30 days, 272 week to date. Nice numbers giving the site plenty of potential for other income streams.

It was monetised recently via eBay (EPN) and has posted earnings of £38.73p for the last 30 days. Worked out from 343 clicks at 11p per click. This is on an upward trend too, and as summer approaches I'd expect this to increase significantly. I noticed that some days receive between £2 up to £5 in click income. Today was £1.47 with an EPC of 21p.

The site is built upon a fairly light Wordpress install and a commercial eBay plugin which talks directly to the API and ensures better quality clicks. I've blocked most nasty known robots too and links are masked.

Everything is automated, this site requires no maintenance. This is easy money, set it and forget it. I genuinely don't think you'll earn more by adding Amazon or Adsense, but you could if you wanted to. When it comes to Scooters, eBay is king right now. Automation is tweaked to keep google interested.

What's included?
    I am selling the site including custom theme, all necessary plugins (with licence where applicable) and domain name. I'll provide documentation for the plugins plus some tips for increasing earnings and duplicating your success. Installation to your hosting if required, not a problem. Asking price includes nominet fee.

If you were to add more sections, such as 'spare parts', this baby could be very fat if you wanted it to be and have clickthroughs through the roof, there's so much potential. Just a couple of hours work and you'd triple your monthly income in no time at all.

Note: You do not need to be an eBay partner to run this site, it can be monetised with Adsense or other alternatives if you're not, the software will help it rank well consistently. It talks to the eBay developer network API and applications to this are open and instant.

Offers please £xxx

I sold another site like this not so long back which had very similar statistics, it was left on autopilot and after just a few months receiving 3 times as many hits. So why am I selling this one? I'm about to sell a few more similar sites because I'm expanding my horizons and require some capital to get things moving, I refuse to borrow money.

Please ask any specific questions via PM and if it's a question others will find useful please post on thread.

Thanks

P.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  2. ribble-valley United Kingdom

Just a quick update on statistics, here are the earnings from 1st April to 7th April.... now averaging £2.04p per day. A total of £14.31p the first week in April, and when the nice weather arrives I'm pretty sure that figure will go up like the temperature... :cool:

Date, Clicks, EPC (GBP), Earnings (GBP)

01/04/10 13 0.12 1.56
    02/04/10 16 0.14 2.24
    03/04/10 11 0.14 1.54
    04/04/10 42 0.10 4.20 :D
    05/04/10 5 0.24 1.20
    06/04/10 7 0.21 1.47
    07/04/10 10 0.21 2.10

This was from 330 visitors that's a 32% clickthrough rate which I think it pretty impressive. Quality niche!

Still looking for offers on this site, really good opportunity for autopilot income.

3. ribble-valley United Kingdom

Sold. Thread can be removed.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.