Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

scraps Mar

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my experience (minor admittedly) the generosity and openess of Keys to share this information is unheard of in domain cricles. A high percentage of anyones time is spent cruching through massive combinations of words and letters to try and find some of the few gems left. So Keys is offering board members a ground breaking service (along with the acorn team :D) and we should fully appreciate thier efforts in any way possible.
Even if "funds are short" contributing to the board by replying or asking questions is a great indication of your tanks and keeps us all amused answering questions we've heard time and time again :D but we've all asked once!
The game is getting harder with more players so any help or ideas will all be greatfully recieved!

Thanks Guys

You might be better off searching for a new game Charlie.

Catching good names is only really viable for established players, and even then it's often for the buzz of a successful catch, as much as financial gain.

Now is the time to be developing sites and domains and create some traffic. Not very exciting and more like traditional hard work, but there is much evidence that it can produce a healthy income.

There are still a few good names changing hands for modset prices, but this activity requires a degree of confidence in the market and investment for months or maybe years.

I'd second that Keys, although I have always been more interested in building traffic than the value of domains I 've noticed that even my feeble attempts at catching domains using dropcatcher are drying up completely.

yeah i'm rotating 5 slots around trying to catch anything - dont really want the credits to go to waste so any catch is better than none!
:D

storebuilder said:
I'd second that Keys, although I have always been more interested in building traffic than the value of domains I 've noticed that even my feeble attempts at catching domains using dropcatcher are drying up completely.

The problem is that there are less decent names dropping and more tag holders catching, thus names that would previously been ignored are now being targeted.

Cheers,
Rob.

Fewer good domains - more people catching = rapidly rising prices for existing names available for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom