Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

seasonal Local Searches Average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just bought an EMD and checked it out before which says it gets an average of 880 local searches per month. The domain is Christmas gift related and all the searches for the particular item happen in mainly November & December.

Do you think that i can safely assume that the potential traffic i could get will amount to about 4,400 per month for November & December based on that the keyword is very rarely used throughout the rest of the year?

Sorry to hold back the domain but i haven't developed it yet so don't want to share that yet!

Thanks

Roy

I've just bought an EMD and checked it out before which says it gets an average of 880 local searches per month. The domain is Christmas gift related and all the searches for the particular item happen in mainly November & December.

Do you think that i can safely assume that the potential traffic i could get will amount to about 4,400 per month for November & December based on that the keyword is very rarely used throughout the rest of the year?

Sorry to hold back the domain but i haven't developed it yet so don't want to share that yet!

Thanks

Roy

I would imagine that is a reasonable assumption. I would guess 80% per cent of the potential traffic will be in period from 1 November to about 3rd week in December.

Stephen.

If you click the 'download' button while the results are showing, you can export them to CSV and see a month-by-month breakdown.

Based on a seasonable term I just tried out, 20% of volume was scattered between January and October, 30% in November and 50% in December (Stephen's estimate above was spot on for that term :)).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom