Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Pro - no access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So Sedo decide not to allow me access because I dont have 200 domains (I have 120) although I earn in excess of their €200 Euro limit.

Who in their right mind would transfer them all over without being given the chance to test a few domains first?

Last edited:
Hi firestars,

Thank you for bringing this up. This is actually a great subject to address at this point in time. Our policy for applying for SedoPro is currently 200 domains parked or 200 EUR monthly revenue in the Sedo system. Though someone may earn over 200 EUR parking elsewhere, the policy for application applies to clients who have been parking with us already and who we have documented such revenue levels with.

One of the great points about SedoPro is the level of dedication that we put forth to clients who are upgraded. This is because clients who use SedoPro are typically more immersed in the industry and have a more in-depth involvement with their accounts. In light of the commitment we put forth to our SedoPro clients, it seems natural that the client show some level of commitment to their own account--in this case through parking.

If one has chosen to park elsewhere, that's fine. It's our belief that the parking system we are continually developing, both Sedo and SedoPro, is top-notch. We simply ask that those who are interested in receiving access to the most state of the art statistical modeling, comprehensive optimization, and increased revenue at least park with us first. This gives both us and the parker a chance to appraise the situation and develop an idea of we can both offer.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this, and thank you very much for bringing this issue up.

All the best,

Sedo Staff

sedo said:
Though someone may earn over 200 EUR parking elsewhere, the policy for application applies to clients who have been parking with us already and who we have documented such revenue levels with.

Isnt that shooting yourself in the foot?

ie. big portfolio owners at streamic / nd / fab etc want to move, must do a month on basic sedo to upgrade?

Hi,

@firestars, you were offered optimization simply to assist you if you wanted to test. Of course you are free to optimize your own domains--we wouldn't touch them without your say.

@Rob, yes and no. One of the hallmarks of SedoPro is quality. While someone might own a massive portfolio with very high earning domains, we would still want to make sure that the traffic in this portfolio is of high quality. This is what keeps earnings high for people who are using SedoPro, such as yourself.

All the best,

Sedo Staff

IMO

The option to have keyword control, together with a 'sedo' backup, is just another positive...

With regard to sedo opt. personally, I have noticed that 'traffic' names that I felt were underperforming on CTR, when submitted for opt. performed better as a result than my initial attempts...

I think I will stay with Namedrive.

Any parking company that wants me to move all my domains to 'check my credentials' and only at that point let me manipulate the parking pages/links (that I may not like) is having a laugh.

The fact that I have 350+ posts on here should be confirmation enough that I have a portfolio of domains that would grace Sedo pages.

sedo

I've been with sedo a while, what they are offering you seems fair, I have complained about sedo in past over minor items, but have been given excellent help in past when required, they give good service, software is great with more to come, they are now the best on europe side for payment and service...start small with sedo as I did..and you will find it does pay..z

Thanks all for this constructive discussion. Firestars, if you ever change your mind, we would be more than happy to work with you to ensure that you earn as much as possible through parking. Your huge contribution to acorn is definitely noticed and appreciated by all, but we take these measures with SedoPro to ensure high revenue for everyone.

On an even more serious note, it looks like the rest of the world is catching on to domainers :cool: :

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003792837

Take care,

Sedo Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom