Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Sale: bidz.co.uk (2,100 USD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's quite high too, the z just makes it a non dictionary word brandable and that's a high price for a brandable, although i'm sure it's a good buy if that's what the buyer was after.

I think it's quite high too, the z just makes it a non dictionary word brandable and that's a high price for a brandable, although i'm sure it's a good buy if that's what the buyer was after.

I agree, In the realm of things (appropriate to the buyer) it's a small price for a four letter (Obvious business connective) domain.

PS No That dosen't make or imply that all, or indeed any other 'Z' endings have a place on a sales chart.

Kudos to the seller imo

Marcoose, out of curiosity, why do you find that price so high?

I'm seeing a few domains ending in z coming through into the mainstream.

Put it this way. If I had it listed on SEDO, I would've been happy with half that figure. As Bailey said, kudos to the seller for getting the bid up so high.

Put it this way. If I had it listed on SEDO, I would've been happy with half that figure. As Bailey said, kudos to the seller for getting the bid up so high.

I see someone has bedz.co.uk on Sedo at fixed price of 895, but it's not mine.

I actually made a 5k USD offer for Reviewz.com on Sedo. The guy (or gal!) came back with 30k FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts