Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Sale: liposuction.co.uk (15,000 USD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a comedown in price !

I enquired about this a few months back with Phil (Domcollect) and was told £27k BIN but would deal quick for £17k

$15,000 IS AROUND £9,300 today :(

Bit of a comedown in price !

I enquired about this a few months back with Phil (Domcollect) and was told £27k BIN but would deal quick for £17k

$15,000 IS AROUND £9,300 today :(

While i am marketing a domain the price may well be reduced to make the sale, if one had placed a "Potential" reserve on the domain i would obviously give them the opportunity to review the sales price before i close elsewhere.

I am more than happy to send out a list of our top domains where one could place a min reserve on any domain. This will obviously be non binding and simply means that before i close a sale they would be contacted and given the opportunity to review.

What point are you making ?

Probably that he would have snapped it up for the same price or a little more :) seems a good deal for the buyer, but not an overly bad price for the seller (DomCollect) either.

What point are you making ?

Wow dug up from over a month ago !

Yes WB is right - at the time I was offered the name for £17k, I personally valued it at around £10k which is what I would have paid for it.

When I first enquired about the name, Phil told me it was £27k. I asked what his best reseller price for a BIN today was and he told me £17k (so a £10k reduction from his original asking price)

I declined, and also wasn't going to insult him by offering him almost 1/3rd (£10k) of his original asking price, so when I saw it sell for almost half what Phil told me his lowest price to a RESELLER it was quite a shock.

I hope that clears it up for you :)

While i am marketing a domain the price may well be reduced to make the sale, if one had placed a "Potential" reserve on the domain i would obviously give them the opportunity to review the sales price before i close elsewhere.

I am more than happy to send out a list of our top domains where one could place a min reserve on any domain. This will obviously be non binding and simply means that before i close a sale they would be contacted and given the opportunity to review.

Thanks for your reply Phil, will keep that in mind for the future :)

Wow dug up from over a month ago !

Yes WB is right - at the time I was offered the name for £17k, I personally valued it at around £10k which is what I would have paid for it.

When I first enquired about the name, Phil told me it was £27k. I asked what his best reseller price for a BIN today was and he told me £17k (so a £10k reduction from his original asking price)

I declined, and also wasn't going to insult him by offering him almost 1/3rd (£10k) of his original asking price, so when I saw it sell for almost half what Phil told me his lowest price to a RESELLER it was quite a shock.

I hope that clears it up for you :)

Thanks for clearing it up but 10k would have hardly been an insult,strikes me as being the logical next step in the negotiation.

Thanks for clearing it up but 10k would have hardly been an insult,strikes me as being the logical next step in the negotiation.

Yes in hindsight your probably right.

However at the time when Phil said to me £27k BIN or would sell for reseller price today at £17k, I felt I would have been insulting him - especially as he isn't a rookie so to speak.

Not to worry though, there are plenty more names in the sea :)

Plenty more names in the sea

Yes sorry i dug this one out from a while ago but I am not one to miss an opportunity twice.

The natural process of a sale is to test the market, if the price is too high we will reassess the value. Had i known there may have been another interested buyer at that price i would always ensure i passed on expectations in the hope of a better offer.

Below is the list of co.uk's If you like the domain and want to place a reserve on it please do, i will contact you should we reduce to sell.

If your reserve is within 30% of the price expectations it will be considered immediately.

Domain Price
laptop.co.uk £103,199
lastminuteflight.co.uk £51,599
stock.co.uk £41,280
children.co.uk £41,280
stocktrading.co.uk £41,279
trip.co.uk £40,833
investors.co.uk £40,833
timeshare.co.uk £37,152
cat.co.uk £37,152
netbooks.co.uk £36,120
netbook.co.uk £36,120
notebooks.co.uk £30,960
notebook.co.uk £30,960
fever.co.uk £30,960
telecom.co.uk £29,928
dog.co.uk £28,896
child.co.uk £27,066
footballtickets.co.uk £25,800
carcinoma.co.uk £25,799
breastsurgery.co.uk £25,799
bookkeeping.co.uk £23,334
caribbeanholidays.co.uk £20,640
digicam.co.uk £15,480
ebill.co.uk £15,480
londonhostels.co.uk £13,415
motels.co.uk £13,415
privatemedicalinsurance.co.uk £11,667
organicfoods.co.uk £11,667
shaver.co.uk £11,667
rugbytickets.co.uk £11,352
sharing.co.uk £10,320
transponder.co.uk £9,332
buggies.co.uk £9,288
botoxinjections.co.uk £7,740
scanners.co.uk £7,608
transponders.co.uk £7,571
spoilers.co.uk £7,467
gameconsole.co.uk £7,000
breastlifts.co.uk £6,500
campingbus.co.uk £6,333
westendtickets.co.uk £6,067
loudspeakers.co.uk £5,250
hybridengines.co.uk £5,057
hotelscostadelsol.co.uk £5,000
stockvalue.co.uk £4,926
playpen.co.uk £4,667
dieselmotors.co.uk £4,644
electricianslondon.co.uk £4,644
naturalgascars.co.uk £4,166
lighters.co.uk £4,084
mmogames.co.uk £4,084

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom