Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo's apathy reaches new depths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I emailed the Sedo External Domain Escrow team one week ago (Saturday 3rd of July) to ask them to set up escrow for a fairly decent-sized (x,xxx) transaction. I followed their exact template on the site to ensure that I supplied every detail they needed to process the transaction.

It's been a week, and have I heard anything back? Not a peep...

Pathetic.

I've got a big name going into their premium auction on the 15th. I hope I'm not going to get the 'Sedo shaft'...

I've used Sedo Escrow twice (as a buyer) and agree it's laboured and overly lengthy due to the lack of efficiency at their end which could end up risking deals, unlike Escrow.com who I use quite happily and would recommend.

I emailed the Sedo External Domain Escrow team one week ago (Saturday 3rd of July) to ask them to set up escrow for a fairly decent-sized (x,xxx) transaction. I followed their exact template on the site to ensure that I supplied every detail they needed to process the transaction.

It's been a week, and have I heard anything back? Not a peep...

Pathetic.

Got to be fair I had enormous problems a couple of months ago but most recent transactions have been consistent and efficient, it needs all parties to remain vigilant, communicate with each other, and keep on top of proceedings. Don't wait a week, if in a few hours nothing is happening rattle a cage, get things moving.

The problem of a monopoloy....

Escrow.com every day of the week, night and day from Sedo

A bit of a long shot Edwin but have you checked the Transfer Centre section of your Sedo account? I submitted an Escrow request recently and didn't receive any confirmation that it had been set up, but it had.

- Rob

A bit of a long shot Edwin but have you checked the Transfer Centre section of your Sedo account? I submitted an Escrow request recently and didn't receive any confirmation that it had been set up, but it had.

Wow, thanks for the tip. Actually it's in there. Panic averted. I'll make a mental note for next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom