Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

See the 92 day expired domain list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just thought I would post for people who do not catch themselves that you can now see a list of domains the day they expire at www.freetoreg.co.uk

Should allow beginners to book early at drop catchers.

Thats if the new rules actually allow any to drop :p

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand, all these domains have dropped, rather than just expired?

Done, apologies, will make sure tonights update stays in correct post :confused:

Also had to delete the days drops so far, this will update later.

Last edited:
Nice list, great for anyone using public catchers, though would be great to be able to sort into character length etc. The only trouble is we are now at the stage of these domains dropping after the launch of .uk, so no longer entitled to it.

Yes they are now after .uk launch, but if they are not going to be taken by the registrar, you will still need to catch the .co.uk to get the .uk

If a .co.uk drops after launch, people will not be quick enough to register the .uk, by the time its own systems update to allow a .uk registration I reckon the .co.uk will be registered, and so blocking .uk, unless systems go wrong and we have both to different people lol

Very nice Caz, if you could make this into a more friendly format like DomainView, I would be willing to pay for this.

I have added reg dates to the 92 day, but no features like domainview or dce, sorry.

Thanks everyone who gives feedback, and W who retweets :)

Thank you, I found a good one but unfortunately it's already taken. Darn squatters :p

Interesting going through at a quick glance does make you realise what sh*t is regged :D

Interesting going through at a quick glance does make you realise what sh*t is regged :D

They're just the ones I regged 2 years ago lol

The just expired list I've just published has some great ones on, but with the new rules I doubt they will drop, still always worth booking them just in case I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts