Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SELLING Quality Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: bestsimple-recipes.com (7 years)
Created on: January 2012
Expires on: January 2017

I can't believe someone registered this for 5 years!

Hey, I asked everyone to reply only if you're interested. Please stop playing useless games inside this thread. If you think my domains aren't that worthy, please go away quietly. I don't want to see anyone talking words like shit or something similar. I have seen lots of people selling worthless domains on this forum and they don't deserve this kind of talk and why is it only me? And just to let you know, my domains aren't that worthless as you guys are talking. I have asked opinions from other people about this. This is the first I'm seeing big guys playing useless games. :mad::twisted:

Last edited:
Hey, I asked everyone to reply only if you're interested. Please stop playing useless games inside this thread. If you think my domains aren't that worthy, please go away quietly. I don't want to see anyone talking words like shit or something similar. I have seen lots of people selling worthless domains on this forum and they don't deserve this kind of talk and why is it only me? And just to let you know, my domains aren't that worthless as you guys are talking. I have asked opinions from other people about this. This is the first I'm seeing big guys playing uless games. :mad::twisted:

It wouldn't happen to be raining on your parade, would it.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the resemblance is uncanny.

You sir, are you spamming here? Posting the same thing twice. :twisted:

Sorry only we used to have a member on here who was kind of mentally challenged. I called him rainonmyparade because of one of his registrations.

Can I ask, why not just show the names here....why the big secret? Just confused, thats all.

Sorry only we used to have a member on here who was kind of mentally challenged. I called him rainonmyparade because of one of his registrations.

Sorry, I think you're misunderstanding something here. ;) Anyways let's end this.

Can I ask, why not just show the names here....why the big secret? Just confused, thats all.

+ 1

makes no sense to me why you dont simply post them? - you can always delete the actual names from the post later once you've ascertained if anyone's actually interested

Anyhow, I didnt get a PM - Clearly I'm not worthy ;-)

+ 1

makes no sense to me why you dont simply post them? - you can always delete the actual names from the post later once you've ascertained if anyone's actually interested

He did, no-one was, he deleted them

+ 1

Anyhow, I didnt get a PM - Clearly I'm not worthy ;-)

Sorry stellar, actually I posted the names on the thread, but had to remove it due to other users posting useless stuffs here. Anyways, I sent you a PM. Check it out and hope to see your reply. ;)

He did, no-one was, he deleted them

I only said "Please reply here if anyone is interested." People with no interest are never welcome. :mrgreen: Since arguing is not my priority, I'll leave it aside and get serious with my business. Life is full of challenges, life have full of obstacles coming in our way. So that's not a problem for me. :)

CHANGE: Price starts from $10-$50.

Last edited:
Hey, I asked everyone to reply only if you're interested. Please stop playing useless games inside this thread. If you think my domains aren't that worthy, please go away quietly. I don't want to see anyone talking words like shit or something similar. I have seen lots of people selling worthless domains on this forum and they don't deserve this kind of talk and why is it only me? And just to let you know, my domains aren't that worthless as you guys are talking. I have asked opinions from other people about this. This is the first I'm seeing big guys playing useless games. :mad::twisted:

Listen, when you start spam PMing people and not even mentioning the names in your thread...it's open season.

Something that pisses me off is people registering utter crap, and thinking they can quadruple their money selling them onto people who've been at it for years and KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

You've seen other people selling worthless domains have you? I don't think you have. You may have seen some offered for sale on here, but you wont see anyone buying them.

I can't believe someone registered this for 5 years!

This is where the buyer didn't realise that the registrar had automatically put 5 years reg, and they didn't notice before buying. That's it Alanprodigy, isn't it.

Sorry Op didnt mean to cause a shit storm, I just thought it was unusual for DNs not to be in the thread.

Anyway, got ya pm, and I'm ok thanks, I was just curious more than anything.

Cheers

Listen, when you start spam PMing people and not even mentioning the names in your thread...it's open season.

Something that pisses me off is people registering utter crap, and thinking they can quadruple their money selling them onto people who've been at it for years and KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

You've seen other people selling worthless domains have you? I don't think you have. You may have seen some offered for sale on here, but you wont see anyone buying them.

This is where the buyer didn't realise that the registrar had automatically put 5 years reg, and they didn't notice before buying. That's it Alanprodigy, isn't it.

Sorry BREWSTERS, but I'm sure I apologised for my mistake. :( No its not that way as you think. Its different story here. To make the long story short, its just that I bought the food domain for just 1 year to make a site with lots of big plans ahead. Then when I earned few dollars, I added years to ensure that the site runs long term. But later, i lost my internet connection, though I got it back after few months and lots of stuffs happened in life and had to give up on the plan. That's when I decided to sell it off. :) Hope you understand and life is not that easy to deal with. :( That's what I learned from my experiences I had until now. Anyways, I think I finally said it out to you and I'm happy about your reply. :mrgreen:

Sorry Op didnt mean to cause a shit storm, I just thought it was unusual for DNs not to be in the thread.

Anyway, got ya pm, and I'm ok thanks, I was just curious more than anything.

Cheers

Never mind. Everything is alright now. :) Happy to see everyone calm now. ;) Just from this thread, I got to know more about the people here. Its all thanks to everyone. hehe...

Dropped prices $10-$50

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom